<body> <body>

Thursday, August 14, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

GOD! Guys are so infuriating sometimes, they can be so oblivious to girls` feelings!


I`m supposedly furious with Xiao V now although I don`t think I am, but I am trying to appear to. I have to pretend I am pissed off with him to torture him abit so that he`ll learn not to repeat the same mistake. HMMPHH.... who ask him take so bloody long to reply me, I bet he had completely forgotten all about me lorh by the way he keep changing his excuses. He took sooooooooooo damn long that I could feel myself aging and my boobs sagging. Ok la that was so totally a hyperbole. But I`m trying to make a point here.


Aiya whatever la. I still love Xiao V alot anyway, even though he`s so ditzy, childish and he`s like constantly living in oblivion. It`s what gives him that aura of innocence (although he is not) which I somehow find unbearably endearing and adorable.



Our half year anniversary is coming in 2 more days! Omg I can`t believe it, this year is passing by so fast.


For some reason, unknown to myself too, I got him 2 presents for the 6th month. Probably because I find it special since I`ve never lasted so long with anyone else before. And I will continue loving him until my very last breath.


Eeeeeyer. So corny. Just typing that made my hair stand on ends.


I`ll reveal what the presents are after I`ve given him.


12:04:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert