<body> <body>

Tuesday, August 19, 2008
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

So 15 August came and went. Currently me and Xiao V have been together for half a year and 4 days.


Anyway I bought this for him:


Abercrombie & Fitch!


And I bought this for myself as a self-reward for lasting 6 months and many more years to come with the guy I decide I want to spend the rest of my life with:


Abercrombie & Fitch! Ok la the self-reward thing was just a lame excuse. Fine, if "materialistic = shallow" as what so many people keeps saying. Well then I guess I am shallow!


In addition to the shirt, I also made a collage for him. I copied Minyi`s style (sorry Minyi!) because hers looked so pretty. Mine turned out looking like shit though, but I still gave it to him anyway.

It`s so bloody ugly I feel like slapping myself.


He gave me a memoir that he recorded down of the first 3 days we were together and a smiling-cube plushie holding a heart.

He kept insisting that it is not a cube but a cherry plushie. Cherry?


Does this look anything like a cherry at all? It`s a SOFT TOY BOX ok baby?

His knowledge of fruits is incorrigible. I have no idea how he could have thought that cube-y plushie is a cherry. But just to save him some face I will name the cube "Cherry".

I think I`m like the sweetest girlfriend ever to have walked this earth.


♥ 5:46:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert