<body> <body>

Tuesday, August 19, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

So 15 August came and went. Currently me and Xiao V have been together for half a year and 4 days.


Anyway I bought this for him:


Abercrombie & Fitch!


And I bought this for myself as a self-reward for lasting 6 months and many more years to come with the guy I decide I want to spend the rest of my life with:


Abercrombie & Fitch! Ok la the self-reward thing was just a lame excuse. Fine, if "materialistic = shallow" as what so many people keeps saying. Well then I guess I am shallow!


In addition to the shirt, I also made a collage for him. I copied Minyi`s style (sorry Minyi!) because hers looked so pretty. Mine turned out looking like shit though, but I still gave it to him anyway.

It`s so bloody ugly I feel like slapping myself.


He gave me a memoir that he recorded down of the first 3 days we were together and a smiling-cube plushie holding a heart.

He kept insisting that it is not a cube but a cherry plushie. Cherry?


Does this look anything like a cherry at all? It`s a SOFT TOY BOX ok baby?

His knowledge of fruits is incorrigible. I have no idea how he could have thought that cube-y plushie is a cherry. But just to save him some face I will name the cube "Cherry".

I think I`m like the sweetest girlfriend ever to have walked this earth.


5:46:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert