<body> <body>

Tuesday, September 09, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I lost one of my couple rings last friday and almost cried. I was in the basement of my grandmother house switching on the computer. I took out both of my rings and placed them on the computer table. My hand then accidentally swept them down and they dropped on the floor. I proceeded to pick my rose gold ring off the floor but I couldn`t find the switcharoo ring.


I thought it wouldn`t matter as surely can find the other one as I dropped it in the room and not outside. So I slowly began to search. The basement is not very big, it is just 2 times bigger than my bedroom. But after 10 minutes or so, I panicked. I called Xiao V and my younger brother to help me find.


We looked in between the sofa cushions, shifted furniture to check whether it was under anyone of them, , peered through every nook and crevices, turned over rugs but still nothing. We were like, "What the fuck sial. How could it suddenly vanish? Ghost?" We flipped over everything in the basement for at least 3 times in 2 hours until we gave up.


So weird la. How could the ring just disappear like that? And we`ve checked all the corners of the basement already but there was no sign of the ring.


I was almost on the verge of tears already because that ring had a very high sentimental value to me. But I do not cry so easily.


The next day we went AMK hub to buy a new ring. Had the name and date lasered because laser is so much more cooler.


Ater 3 days, which is today, I went back to AMK hub to collect it.


The Ring De Al`amour.


Sibei chio lorh. I can`t help but rave about it. If you don`t think it`s chio, fuck off then. Even the name of the ring sounds so chio. I`m so happy. (:



Yippie! New ring! YAY YAY YAY YAY!


8:03:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert