<body> <body>

Saturday, September 13, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I read this super lame email someone I didn`t know sent me (I have lots of unknown people in my msn, I am always so lazy to delete them away), had nothing better to do and figured that since my blog is so dead, I posted it;


A housewife takes a lover home during the day, while her husband is at work.
Unbeknown to her, her 9 year old son was hiding in the closet.
Her husband came home unexpectedly, so she hid her lover in the closet.

The boy now has a company.

Boy: "Dark in here."
Man: "Yes it is."
Boy: "I have a baseball."
Man: "That's nice."
Boy: "Want to buy it?"
Man: "No, thanks."
Boy: "My dad's outside.
Man: "OK, how much?"
Boy: "$250."

In the next few weeks, it happened again that the boy and his mum's lover are in the closet together.

Boy: "Dark in here."
Man: "Yes, it is."
Boy: "I have a baseball glove."
Man: "How much?"
Boy: "$750."
Man: "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your gloves son. Let's go outside and toss the baseball."

Boy: "I can't. I sold them."
Father: "How much did you sell them for?"
Boy: "$1,000."
Father: "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. It's way more than the actual cost! I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to church and the father alerts the priest, and makes the little boy sit in the confession booth.

Boy: "Dark in here."
Priest: "Don't start that shit again!"



If you didn`t get that joke, you are as stupid as shit.


12:45:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert