<body> <body>

Thursday, September 25, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I think it is very bad for my life to be revolving around one person only. I really should not forsake my other friends too or I might end up friendless. But my schedule now is so packed that only V is free enough to go out with me at a last minute notice since he does nothing at all and is so damn free everyday.


Minyi sexbomb! I swear I will jio you out for another one of our anyhow-roam-singapore trips after O'levels ok? I miss you sooooooooo much la.


Huili & Jes, my 2 beloved sisters, just like I promised you 2, we will have a girl`s day out after my exams. I can`t wait! It has been so many months since I last saw the 2 of you!


Plus my precious sea creature family!!! Especially the squid who has always been so sweet. We will have another one of our super noisy outings just like last time once I`ve cleared all the exam papers!


I LOVE YOU ALL MY DEARS!

11:58:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert