<body> <body>

Sunday, September 28, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away


This is the adorable kitten I`ve been feeding for around 3-4 weeks already. Photo is abit blur because my head was not steady when I snapped the photo.

I first found her behind a particular MRT station (will not be revealing which MRT as there might be some sadistic cat haters who read my blog) when I was seeing my boyfriend off. She tottered up to me and started snaking around our ankles meowing pitifully and hungrily. But V was rushing for time so we left the kitty there first.

I saw my boyfriend off at the MRT passenger service centre then went inside Cheers to buy a can of tuna flakes. I walked back to the behind of the MRT station and fed the little kitty. The poor thing was so ravenous, it started gobbling at the food even before I have fully laid it out on the floor.

I stroked her for a few times then proceeded to walk off. I walked for a distance before I felt something brushed past my leg. Nabei I almost jumped out of my skin man! I thought it was some ghost or what (ya la ya la I am a ball-less loser la), I stopped, looked down and to my relief, realised that it was the kitten. It struck a chord in my heart, the little kitty was following me, she probably lost its mother in a car accident and has no one to look after her, poor baby!

I carried her back to her food and accompanied it for quite awhile as she devoured her food. By then I was already in love with her because she was so irresistably docile, cute and mischievous. She would eat a little then come to me and start pawing and nibbling at my hand then return back to her food. SO CUTEEEEEEEE.

If I do not have a animal-hating mother and a cat-biased father, I would bring her back home without hesitation. My father the extremist, he thinks that cats are the incarnation of the devil. That is really ironic, seeing as to how he used to adopt a kitten too when he was a young boy because it followed him all the way home.

I know Honey and Angel wouldn`t mind if I brought a little kitty home, because whenever I bring them out they would go into a tail-wagging frenzy whenever they see cats, would cautiously approach them and start playing with them if the cats didn`t mind.

So anyway, it was getting late and my father kept calling so I had no choice but to leave. She followed me all the way to the busstop. As I boarded the bus my heart pratically broke into 2 as I saw it sitting there, still looking hopefully at me.

Since then I`ve been going back to the same place whenever I can to feed and play with kitty. She recognises me now and would come whenever I called. I always leave with a heavy heart because she would follow me everytime.

She loves to be cradled, cuddled and to lie in my lap. So adorable laaaaaaaaa.

I brought my younger brother with me today to see her and he also almost instantly fell in love with kitty. Mainly because she is so loving, demure and insanely cute.

I WANT TO ADOPT LARH!!! WHY ARE MY PARENTS SO HEARTLESS AND CRUEL AS TO STAND BETWEEN A KIND YOUNG GIRL WITH A HEART OF GOLD AND A POOR MOTHER-LESS KITTEN WITH NOBODY TO CARE FOR?! WHY?!?

12:13:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert