<body> <body>

Saturday, November 15, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away


Hubby V whipped this pretty bouquet out in the evening at my grandmother`s house while I was using the computer, and then jumped first-face onto the bed.

What an adorably sweet gesture. And trust him to be so shy even though we`ve been together for 9 months already.

Thanks baby! I love you so so soooo much! I do find you very irritating and infuriating at times, but at the end of the day, my love for you will always overtake my anger or irritation. We`ve been through alot these past 9 months, and I`m willing to continue the ups and downs of life with you til our very last breath.

You`ll always be my baby boy.

2:19:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert