<body> <body>

Saturday, November 15, 2008
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥


Hubby V whipped this pretty bouquet out in the evening at my grandmother`s house while I was using the computer, and then jumped first-face onto the bed.

What an adorably sweet gesture. And trust him to be so shy even though we`ve been together for 9 months already.

Thanks baby! I love you so so soooo much! I do find you very irritating and infuriating at times, but at the end of the day, my love for you will always overtake my anger or irritation. We`ve been through alot these past 9 months, and I`m willing to continue the ups and downs of life with you til our very last breath.

You`ll always be my baby boy.

♥ 2:19:00 AM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert