<body> <body>

Monday, November 24, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I have posted up some photos and I`m going to type those irritatingly stupid-as-shit captions below the photos that pisses me off from time to time. Because for 1, I am bored, and 2, I have nothing better to do.


I have realised my front camera makes me look better.

God I love my front camera.

My complexion looks so flawless.

Kiss kiss.

Kissy lips.

Look at my puffy eyebags and shiny nose. I hate it lorh, although my nose is shiny, it is not oily one horh! Wtf I feel like chopping that fucking thing off.

Recently escaped from the siao lang geng.

Fat Gay wants to act ahbeng and went to Xiao V`s hairsalon to bleach his mohawk.

The salon sucks big time.

My act cute buey cute cheebye face. I see already also feel like slapping.

Chao ahgua behind me.

At Meridien. I think la.

I look like a retarded ape with a serious case of constipation and insomnia.

Sleepy.

We were playing guess-which-hand.

Xiao V, Fat Gay and Ray.

I fucking hate Fat Gay. Fucking bastard. I take photo for them so nice, got a blur of the train behind. When it was his turn to take for us, he took 3 times and still failed to get a clear image.


If you noticed anything missing it`s because I took out my lip stud yesterday night. I got sick of it and whatsmore it`s quite an image spoiler especially when I am turning 17 next year.

12:24:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert