<body> <body>

Friday, November 21, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I was on youtube searching for Jellyfish videos just to infuriate Perry, when I saw a related video titled "Giant Tortoise Hard Core Sex Action ROFL", I don`t even know how that was related to Jellyfishs but I clicked on it out of curiousity.



It is so cute! The male giant tortoise seems like it`s saying "DAVEEE". I searched other videos of tortoises mating and saw an uber adorable one.



The little male one goes "Eh eh eh eh eh" accompanied with breathy sounds. I have no idea why he had to hit his head against the female one in the first place though. Maybe he was trying to imply that he wanted to bang her.

3:12:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert