<body> <body>

Friday, November 21, 2008
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I was on youtube searching for Jellyfish videos just to infuriate Perry, when I saw a related video titled "Giant Tortoise Hard Core Sex Action ROFL", I don`t even know how that was related to Jellyfishs but I clicked on it out of curiousity.



It is so cute! The male giant tortoise seems like it`s saying "DAVEEE". I searched other videos of tortoises mating and saw an uber adorable one.



The little male one goes "Eh eh eh eh eh" accompanied with breathy sounds. I have no idea why he had to hit his head against the female one in the first place though. Maybe he was trying to imply that he wanted to bang her.

♥ 3:12:00 AM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert