<body> <body>

Sunday, November 02, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away


It was Hubby V`s birthday on 30th October, we went to Swensons`. I don`t feel like uploading the rest of the photos because I had a bad hair day and look super aunty-ish.

Actually my hair was fine when I stepped out of the house one lorh! Then I don`t know why and how some of Xiao V`s wax from his hair rubbed off and got into my fringe! AAARGGGHHH! So I ended up with a aunty-ish hairdo for the rest of the day.

Aiya at least everyone looked stupid in this photo.

2:33:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert