<body> <body>

Tuesday, November 11, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away





OMG O' LEVELS IS FINALLY FUCKING OVER! YIIPPEEEEEEEE CAN FLY!!!!!!


The last 2 photos were taken with my front camera thus the blur-ness. I got platinium silver gold highlights in my fringe and strawberry blonde lowlights at the back. Love the colour combination. (:


God, after the invigilator went, "Time`s up. Stop writing", I was immediately filled with adrenaline and had an urge to stand up on my desk and shake my fat ass, but I was afraid they would call the cops on me.


WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


Everywhere I look, illusional daisies smile at me and do the chicken dance. It`s either the adrenaline rush or the brain tumour.

10:43:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert