<body> <body>

Saturday, December 13, 2008
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away


I`ve changed my mind. I don`t want the Topshop cherry dress anymore. I want the Miu Miu Striped Dirndl Dress and I want the real thing. I hate those tacky "miu miu inspired dress" found in so many blogshops.




I think I`m like the only one among the rest that does not want to find a job. I`m too lazy to do that, I just can`t take the working hours and moreover, I do not have the patience. I remembered that I worked in a pub last year at Chijmes. It was only for a day and I found it fucking tiresome so I just went MIA on the boss.

It feels so good to be spoilt rotten and I only have a few years left to luxuriate in this feeling. In a few years time, I`ll be an adult and have to work my guts out just to make sure that I would have enough money to eat. Might as well enjoy as much as I can when I`m young.

2:54:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert