<body> <body>

Thursday, December 11, 2008
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

THE PROM; 3rd December 2008.































This post has been way overdue but recently I have been so damn busy I just couldn`t find the time to upload the photos. Currently, I still have a million things left undone before I go to bed. I sleep at the break of dawn everyday now, which is around 6.30am to 7.30am, this is so harmful for my complexion.

I`m lazy and have neither the time nor the patience to arrange the prom photos accordingly, photoshop the lightings or red eyes. So there are a few very horrible photos. But whatever la.

I know there are alot of my solo photos. This goes to show that I love myself. And it is healthy to love oneself. So unlike Leehao.. he looks all doom and gloom in the photo which I took with him.

Overall, the prom sucked. It was just a lousy buffet with lame-ass games. For goodness sake, it is so low-class to have a buffet for prom, have you people seen buffets in wedding dinners? I don`t think so. And we had to pay a shitload of money. I had already anticipated that it would suck, but I went anyway because it could probably be the last time I would see my school mates.





Doesn`t it scare you how fast time flies? This year felt particularly fast for me. It was last year that me and Minyi got thrown into a lockup but it`s still so fresh and clear in my mind that it only seemed like last month.

In the blink of an eye, O Levels are over and I`m going to hit 17 soon.
OMG SEVENTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
OMG.
Omg again!

I don`t feel like growing up. Call me immature or a coward, but I don`t wish to shoulder the burdens of an adult. It is too much to bear even thinking about it. I`m like hanging in limbo. I don`t have any idea what I want to do in life. I have no dreams, no aspirations, no ambitions or whatsoever.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Can I be a parasite pretty please?






OMG I want this cherry dress from Topshop as seen on Daisy Lowe. It was love at first sight for me but it`s totally sold out in Topshop`s website. I don`t care la I`m not going to rest until I find it. So pretty! Worth it!

I`m squandering all my savings away on online shopping every single day. What a meaningful past time.

♥ 11:08:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert