<body> <body>

Monday, January 19, 2009
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I read The New Paper just now and realised that there is this permanent body modification method called Scarification (sorry la I know I very suaku). So I went to google it.

There are different ways to carry out scarification. There is the slicing with a razor blade like self-multilation, this I can deal with because it's not really that pain. But the extreme ways like burning the skin or clamping the skin and then slicing the whole damn thing off is just plain disgusting.


There is this girl who went to have a bamboo tree scarred on her back;

In the process of getting it done.

That's the skin that has been sliced off her freaking back. They look more like maggots or pork rinds don't they?




God. She's crazy. Why can't she just fucking tattoo that in red ink? I bet my ass it'll be a lot more cheaper, less painful and less time-consuming to get the work done.


More photos of scarifications;


Despite myself, I have to admit this one is so damn pretty. She got the image of a butterfly scarred and then had green ink tattooed in so that it'll look 3D.





Urgh. Now this one just takes the cake.


What the fuck happened to good old fashioned tattooing?

♥ 1:23:00 AM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert