<body> <body>

Thursday, January 08, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away













Went out with Minyi today.

At night in Bugis, we went to watch Lady Cop and Papa Crook. It was a total waste of 91 minutes and $7. I couldn`t figure out what was happening throughout most of the movie, and there were no hot guys. If I knew that the movie was boring, senseless and hot-guy-less, I would have gladly watched Twilight again and drool over Robert Pattinson for the whole 121 minutes.

The last time I saw Minyi was on prom night which was 3rd December 08. This stupid girl no initiative one leh. I always have to be the one to arrange our outings. Anyway I missed her so much! Today was another successful day of ogling at her beautiful and massive cleavage. YIPPEE!

3:21:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert