<body> <body>

Thursday, January 08, 2009
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥













Went out with Minyi today.

At night in Bugis, we went to watch Lady Cop and Papa Crook. It was a total waste of 91 minutes and $7. I couldn`t figure out what was happening throughout most of the movie, and there were no hot guys. If I knew that the movie was boring, senseless and hot-guy-less, I would have gladly watched Twilight again and drool over Robert Pattinson for the whole 121 minutes.

The last time I saw Minyi was on prom night which was 3rd December 08. This stupid girl no initiative one leh. I always have to be the one to arrange our outings. Anyway I missed her so much! Today was another successful day of ogling at her beautiful and massive cleavage. YIPPEE!

♥ 3:21:00 AM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert