<body> <body>

Saturday, February 07, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away





These photos were from last week when we were waiting to watch Inkheart.

I am extremely bored, it's 6.30 in the morning and I have nothing to do. I'll only feel sleepy around 9am.


I've been in high spirits these few days, because I have recently just purchased 2 Chanel bags, 1 Baby Phat bag and 1 Baby Phat wallet. Fuck this recession and money-scimping shit, I'm not working, so it does not affect me, and it's just so degrading to be a miser. God, like, obsessive much?

YAY ME! I love how I think and behave like a spoilt brat! Because it keeps me so happy everyday!

6:21:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert