<body> <body>

Sunday, March 22, 2009
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

Copied straight off from Benjamin's blog;


something really epic to share.

i was chatting with one of my classmate on msn and i threw her an IQ question.

here goes:

"I was carried into a dark room, and set on fire. I wept, and then my head was cut off. What am I? "

initally she told me the answer was "dead!" which is obviously wrong.

then she came up with a new answer which owned the shit outta me!!

this is what she said:
"penis. it went into a dark room, was set on fire (as in a phrase for shiokness), cried (the xiao come out) and then the head was cut off (because it shrank back)"

Cheryl Teo YOU OWNS!!!!!!!



Way to tell the whole world I am dirty minded, Ben.

But I am so not. I just happen to have a very high IQ so I can think up logical answers that no one else can. Apparently, the correct answer is Candle. After all the candle answer does not really totally answer the question, the "set on fire" and "wept" does make sense but the "head was cut off" part was just senseless because candles don't have heads. On the other hand.. penises.........

Just take it that I am smart both scientifically and mentally.

♥ 5:21:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert