<body> <body>

Sunday, March 29, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away










Lucky bastard.







Weicong: "MINE!"


Cheryl: "Teh neh neh with me!"
Everyone: "NO!"
They are such spoilsports. For god's sake it's just a statue.




Had such a blast at Haw Par Villa even though the weather was so goddamn sweltering hot, it did not help that all of us coincidentally wore black too, everyone's bodies were absorbing and radiating heat like crazy. I was so happy last night when Weicong told me that my beloved Huili agreed to come along with us too.

We left around 4pm and went to Vivo City.






Huili and I were caught frenching our tongues off.

Ate subway, slacked around, Perry had too much money so he went to order a hugeass KFC family combo for us and practically shoved the food down our throats, slacked around again then proceeded home.

12:25:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert