<body> <body>

Friday, March 27, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away




This week is flying by amazingly fast. Probably because I keep fretting over the assignments' approaching datelines.


Going out on saturday with Weicong, Perry, and hopefully, Huili. Huili, are you trying to MIA? If you are, don't la. Stop wallowing in self pity and pick yourself up girl.

And we're planning on going to Haw Par Villa. I've not been there since I was 6 years old. And the best part is that admisson is free!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I know I may sound like a cheapskate, but my shopping sprees have left a hole in my pocket and I still owe my father a huge sum of money, so I've no choice but to save.

Need to remind myself to bring an umbrella and get Perry-the-hairless to hold it for me everywhere I go like a spoilt bimbo. I'm scared of the sun and the sun these few days have been blazing hot. I'm not going to let any sun dampen my mood on that day, turn me bitchy and spoil the outing with my boys. Fuck you, sun.


I've so got to stop procrastinating on my assignments.

5:18:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert