<body> <body>

Sunday, March 22, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away


Went to kbox with the sea creatures just now, other than Huili I have not seen the rest in ages! Had such a fun outing with them and the time passed by so bloody fast. Got home at 12am.

Don't feel like writing anymore... I feel very sian looking at the above photo, my arms and thighs are so goddamn fat! I should really start on that vegetarian diet that I keep yapping about.

Sea creatures, let's go out again soon dears!


Oh my god, for my mass comm, I have only completed 1 assignment and I have no idea what the other 4 assignments are about. And the dateline is looming. I want to do, so that I can pass this diploma, but I don't want to do also leh because so sian.

Fuck this stressing shit. Shall go window shopping online.

1:04:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert