<body> <body>

Thursday, April 16, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I remember a few weeks back I got so damn infuriated with some of my classmates calling me a chao ahlian. I kept ranting on and on about it to Siwei and Valyns. Bless those 2 girls who listened to my bitching for hours. I felt so sad for myself, I’ve changed so much compared to my secondary school days, and yet I still get labeled as an ahlian.

But last night Ben told me something. He told me the reasons that I am being labeled as an ahlian is because of my dressing style, the colour of my hair and the way I walk. That’s when I started to feel sad for those people who label me an ahlian instead. I feel sorry for them because it is extremely shallow and narrow-minded to judge a book by its cover. This means that they in turn, are very self-conscious people, so they will tend to daftly listen to others about what’s “good” and what’s “bad”. Hello? No personality?

For me, I wouldn’t change myself for anybody other than myself. But for those kind of people, they will change themselves for anybody so that they can “appear good” or so it seems.

An ahlian has the definition of a female gangster. A gangster means someone who is part of the black society and commit crimes. Learn to look past the exterior honeys, isn’t it a little ridiculous and fucktarded to jump to the conclusion that I am a delinquent and part of a gang just because I walk with a swing in my arms, I wear coloured shorts and I have contrasting highlights in my hair? This has gone way past being stereotypical, this is just plain retardedness now.

10:34:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert