<body> <body>

Thursday, April 30, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Life has been so hectic these few weeks. My examination is coming up and I think I'm seriously screwed. Because even though I'm so much guai-er and hardworking now compared to my secondary school days, there's so much to study I cant possibly cram everything inside my head for the following 1 week studying break (most of us just call it a holiday)!!! I'm contemplating burning the textbooks to ashes and drinking it down with water. That's what buddhists do with amulets to like absorb its power or something right?


Recently my laptop crashed due to an assignment which I was doing with Siwei and Valyns. We decided to give it up in the end, since the biased, fat-ass, gay faggot lecturer failed so many girls that really attempted at that assignment, unlike us. We were doing that assignment at the last minute and half-assedly. I love those 2 girls and their "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Have sent my laptop for repair, I'm bored to tears everynight and feel so lost without my laptop. Fuck that assignment.. crashed my laptop for nothing.



My birthday is on this coming saturday!!! Yippiiiiiiiie!!!!!!!! This is a huge excuse for me to splurge like mad.

12:34:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert