<body> <body>

Sunday, May 03, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Had the time of my life during my birthday celebration with my SCF. Although we hit some rough patches, we managed to smoothen things out and got even closer than before.

1st May - Had japanese cuisine for lunch with Weicong and Perry. Huili did not come along on that day. Went to Kbox after that, and then went to catch a movie.

2nd May - Barbecue with Huili, Perry and Weicong.

Thanks darlings for taking the time out to let me have fun. Huili, Perry and Weicong, the 3 of you mean so much more to me than you could ever possibly imagine. I appreciate everything that each of you have done for me.

Huili jiejie, I will treasure your present with all my life. There are some things that money can't buy. And even all the riches in the world is not going to make me part with that.

I made a promise to Perry korkor and I'm going to keep it. Have faith brother! I won't let you down.

And to Weicong sotong, the guy that spoils me more than anyone else, we'll always have our 愛的主旋律.

I LOVE YOU ALL!


Will upload the photos in a new post another time when I don't feel so lazy.


And thanks to everyone else who wished me a happy birthday! (:

10:05:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert