<body> <body>

Tuesday, May 12, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Weicong accompanied me to study today. He cooked something for me without my knowledge because he wanted to meet for lunch but I said I didn't have much money left. However at the last minute, Andy korkor pestered to treat me to lunch.


So this turned into my dinner. Weicong cut the luncheon meat into hearts, so damn cute. That guy can't cook for nuts but he still got up early to attempt to cook a delicious meal for me. Awww...

Oh and thanks for the lunch Andy!

Perry korkor, I know I'm a selfish, spoilt bitch and I've made you disappointed for quite a number of times. But no matter what I do, you'll forgive me everytime. Although you constantly have that indifference look, I know that you really care about me. I love you for all these and more, and you will always be my most beloved big brother.

My life is so blissful. I'm surrounded by angels. They are what that keeps my heart from freezing over. Sometimes I just marvel at the glory of love.

Ok this is turning hair-raisingly cornier by the minute so I think I should stop typing.

1:41:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert