<body> <body>

Sunday, May 10, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Weicong, Perry and I were at Perry's house just now walking along the swimming pool when they joked about throwing me into the pool. Weicong teasingly bumped lightly against me but I really lost my balance and almost fell in, however, Weicong instinctly grabbed my hand and pulled me back. Unfortunately, he grabbed the hand that was holding the handphone, so the sudden jerk when he pulled me back caused the handphone to fly from my hand into the water.

It went "PLOP!", and the 3 of us just stood there and stared at my handphone floating down to the bottom of the pool. We still continued to stare for a long time when it reached the bottom. Super retarded lorh.

I was the first to snap out of the retard trance and wanted to go in to get it. But then Perry said that he would go get it instead and proceeded to take off his shirt and dived it. HAWT!!! But my handphone was not so hot though. The whole thing was flooded with water. And Perry was like, "Put it in rice, put it in rice."

We put it in rice but to no avail. The water had seeped into the LCD screen already so its a total gone case.

Now I am using my super lao pok N72, and I've lost everyone's contact numbers.

DADDY, CAN I HAVE THE LG PRADA II?

1:18:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert