<body> <body>

Friday, June 12, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I've been checking my nuffnang account very recently nowadays and realise that among my many weirdo stalkers, there's this visitor from Johor stalking my blog almost every single day, no prizes in guessing who that malaysian stalker is.

It's scary but yet quite amusing at the same time. It's like I'm so irresistable.

Which I am.

Really.

If you share my point of view, congratulations, you are in a sound state of mind and your IQ is intimidatingly high.

But if you don't think so, then shut the fuck up. No one needs your mentally defective judgement. You are retarded and fucked in the mind. Go shove your head up your ass like how I had seen you do it the other day;



Life's a bitch but I love it anyway!!!

10:42:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert