<body> <body>

Thursday, June 11, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

The weather this month has been muthafucking hot. My temper is getting more and more explosive by every single fucking ticking second.

Speaking of every single fucking ticking second, why does an analogue clock's second hand have to go "tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick" incessantly until I hurl it on the floor and fucking stomp all over it? The ticking sound drives me crazy.


Whenever there's this kind of analogue clock in a room ticking away as loud as how your mother screamed when uncle bangala fucked her upside down under your bed, I would feel like slapping everyone in that room til kingdom come.

Yes, this post is meaningless and insignficant. Keep your snide opinions to yourself, loser. Screw you, your mother and everybody else.

Just kidding dearies. I love you (whoever you are), your mother (whoever she is) and everybody in the whole wide world! Wheeeeeeeee! Ain't life grand?

9:55:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert