<body> <body>

Tuesday, September 08, 2009
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

2 weeks ago, I got infected with the dreaded H1N1 virus. It was not that serious to the extend which I had to be warded and take Tamiflu. The doctor said it was a mild case of H1N1 but what I was feeling did not feel very mild.

I hardly fall sick. But when I do get sick it's like the disease of the year or something.

Like how 2 years ago, me and my whole family, including my maternal relatives, almost brought SARS back into Singapore again. That was the shittiest sickness I've came down with. Whenever I awoke in an extremely dishevelled state, I would somehow manage to crawl down the stairs into the living room where I would lie on the sofa watching TV until night time where I would crawl back up to my room again.

When I said I liked a happening life, this is not what I meant.

And currently now, I've just been diagnosed with Stomach Flu. God knows how many times I've rushed into the bathroom to throw up litres of gastric juice.

I feel like shit.

Is this some sort of payment for making me so perfect, God?

♥ 2:20:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert