<body> <body>

Tuesday, September 08, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

2 weeks ago, I got infected with the dreaded H1N1 virus. It was not that serious to the extend which I had to be warded and take Tamiflu. The doctor said it was a mild case of H1N1 but what I was feeling did not feel very mild.

I hardly fall sick. But when I do get sick it's like the disease of the year or something.

Like how 2 years ago, me and my whole family, including my maternal relatives, almost brought SARS back into Singapore again. That was the shittiest sickness I've came down with. Whenever I awoke in an extremely dishevelled state, I would somehow manage to crawl down the stairs into the living room where I would lie on the sofa watching TV until night time where I would crawl back up to my room again.

When I said I liked a happening life, this is not what I meant.

And currently now, I've just been diagnosed with Stomach Flu. God knows how many times I've rushed into the bathroom to throw up litres of gastric juice.

I feel like shit.

Is this some sort of payment for making me so perfect, God?

2:20:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert