<body> <body>

Tuesday, September 15, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away



Boring days.

I keep investing my money in clothes, shoes, bags, shades, etc, til there's not enough for me to really go all the way out to enjoy with my friends like last time. Not my fault though. I really need those stuff, like I said, I invested in it. Can't really expect me to go out in the streets naked or dressed like a beggar right?

Anyway, I'm trying to control my expenditure already (which is making my days even more idle) because PEARWEEEEEEEEEEEEE korkor's birthday is coming up.

I'm going out with Kelly later, and I don't know whether Siwei's coming or not. I have not been contacting Siwei much these few weeks, she told us that recently some things cropped up in her life that she had to take time to settle. I hope she's fine and she isn't affected much by it. I miss those 2 adorable monkeys so much!

12:54:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert