<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 30, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Graduation Project Oral Presentation
7 October 2009
3.30pm - 6.30pm
LR-F151


I TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY DETEST ORAL PRESENTATIONS!
And I'm the first one on the list!
WTF WTF WTF! ALL BECAUSE MY NAME STARTS WITH A "C"!
Is it too late to change my name to Zelda or Zena or some other name that starts with "Z" now?

I absolutely, positively, drastically, utterly, entirely, completely, thoroughly, certainly, doubtlessly, definitely, unquestionably, suck at giving presentations.
That's because I'm so shy, whenever anyone looks in my direction, I would immediately retract back into my shell.
Ok that's really exaggerated. But it still boils down to me being shy which is why I always screw up at oral presentations and stumble all over my words like a blithering retard.

10:05:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert