<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I'm totally in high bimbotic spirits!!

Because;

  1. I had stayed up the whole night to finish my graduation project, so it's finally done! All that's left to do now is to get my assignment printed and bounded.
  2. I've just opened the box that contained my F21 merchandises that was delivered to my house like a month ago. Imagine, I was so busy til I could not even find the time to open up and admire my purchases before.
  3. I've neatly (and maybe a little obsessively) tidied up and organised my wardrobe. Even though my whole room is still in a complete mess, I don't care! As long as my clothes are all comfortably tucked away safe and sound.
  4. I've managed to snag the very last pair of those gorgeous Steve Madden inspired heels.
  5. My father had stocked the fridge with 735924832 snowskin mooncakes.
  6. My stomach cramps just subsided.
  7. I'm absolutely stress-free!

I'm too bimbotically intoxicated now to sleep.

I'm going down to the living room to bask in my bimbo heaven.

♥ 7:54:00 AM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert