<body> <body>

Sunday, October 18, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Yesterday, Pearwee, Weicong and I met up at Northpoint because we initially wanted to go to the Science Centre. But our plans changed and they Pearwee decided to go Bugis to shop. Cong and him bought shoes, then Pearwee bought a bag. We took neoprints then took a train to City Hall.

While we were waiting for Peixiong to come, those 2 went to play the UFO catcher machines at Marina Square. Pearwee caught Miss Bunny for me! It was a wonderful way to pass time. We then went to Pariss International to eat first, Peixiong joined us at the buffet after an hour. After eating our full, we went back to the UFO catcher machines and this time Weicong caught Thumper for me!


So happy!

Thanks Ahkor and Congy for the Waa-bbits!

And thanks again to Ahkor for treating us!

I LURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVE YOU TWO!!!

Pearwee's flying off to Australia soon for a month for his NS thingy. :(
Fuck NS!
Pearwee have a safe trip, be good and don't forget to miss us.

5:49:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert