<body> <body>

Tuesday, November 10, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away


I look so fucking retarded I scare myself.


Felt really sleepy at 3am but when I shut the laptop lid and prepared to turn in, I tossed and turned in bed for an hour and a half. I then sat up and realised I felt totally re-energised. Like wtf? I had a cold for a whole week and its sort of gone yesterday so I did not took the drowsy runny nose medicine which I had been taking, which most probably led to this insomnia now. Looks like my body has become much too dependent on the drowsy chemical thingy that is in the medicine.


School has been out for.. I don't know... around 3 months now? I lost track of time. I've grown so used to sleeping for 12-14 hours that if I don't sleep a minimum of 12 hours, I would be scowling for the whole day at pretty much anyone. And I'm not sorry about that. Nope. If I don't get enough snoozy time, YOU owe me a living.


Kell's puppy is feeling unwell and has been hospitalised in a neighbourhood pet clinic near my house. She intially went to a particular clinic which has multiple branches. Said, un-named clinic can fucking suck on an old man's horribly shrivelled balls. Useless, scheming motherfuckers just out to fucking suck a person dry. They seriously don't give a shit to the welfare of the animals. They conned Kelly of quite a huge sum of money until she couldn't take their abhorrent attitude any longer and transfered clinics. I hope those unfeeling whores who work at that particular, un-named clinic fucking get sliced into half from their charred cunt, and the wankers there get wrung upside down by their microscoptic willies til their dick-heads explode from the pressure.

I'm normally not so hateful. I'm always filled with compassion, love and forgiveness but these fuckers have definitely gone too far. I like puppies, and Kelly's really sweet and such a good friend. There's nothing wrong in protecting the things I love right?

4:34:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert