<body> <body>

Thursday, November 26, 2009
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

PEARWEEEEEE CAME BACK FROM AUSTRALIA YESTERDAY!!!


He brought presents too! That stuffed koala in the photo, a stuffed kangeroo and a kangeroo's scrotum pouch. THEY'RE ALL MINE!!! BUT WEICONG SNATCHED AWAY THE KANGY AND THE KANGY'S TESTICLES SACK! RAWGH!

Can go many many many places now that Pearweeeeeeeeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaack! Yay!!!



I had a nightmare last night.

I dreamt that I was in a huge-ass truck. Like this one:


My mum was driving and I was in the back-seat. My mum then parked somewhere to get something leaving me in the truck. I started playing with the buttons for the windows. There were 4 buttons, up, down, left and right. To my surprise when I pressed one, the truck actually move. So I could drive the truck with the "window" buttons! I decided to test drive it, at first it was going quite smoothly, but I quickly realised I had no idea how to stop the moving truck since I was in the backseat operating the tuck with only 4 buttons. If I had to get to the brakes I would have to move to the front driver seat to stepon the brakes, but I couldn't do that because there were too many cars driving pass me and if I did that it would result in a collision.

I used the 4 buttons to swerve the truck around to a halt. It did stopped. However, one of the back tires lost grip and the bottom right of the truck plunged into a river of mud. I wanted to get out and I slowly moved to the door and was very careful trying not to make any sudden movements as I was afraid that the whole truck would drop into the river with me in it. Then, my mother came back from wherever it is she went, before I could tell her that one of the back tires had dropped into the river, she entered the driver's seat and tried to drive off. That was when the whole truck plunged into the river from the bottom first.

As the truck rapidly sank, I saw mud rising from the windows. We tried to open the doors but the density of the mud was too thick. Mud started pouring in, and mud was already up to my lips when I suddenly realised that it was a dream. I tried forcing my body to wake up as I could really feel myself being deprived of air and could not breathe. BUT I BLOODY COULD NOT WAKE UP! I then made a silent prayer to God and then the next thing I knew I was sitting bolted upright on my bed.

That dream fucking scared the shit out of me. Because in my dream, I KNEW it was a dream, and I tried to wake up but couldn't when I really found myself unable to breathe and about to get drowned.

If I didn't managed to wake up, would I really have died? Because I know that there have been many cases where normal, young and healthy people were found dead in bed for unexplainable reasons.

3:52:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert