<body> <body>

Monday, January 25, 2010
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥



Hi, I'm Cheryl. I'm not narcissistic, but I have ADHD. And I'm proud to say I have a genuine medical report as an excuse to prove it.


ANYWAYSIES,


Christmas 2009 was wonderful. Gave a Stitch plushie to Perry, a handphone accessory to Weicong, novelty award medals to my mum & dad, and customised necklaces for myself, Siwei and Kelly.



These are the pretty necklaces! Siwei got the one on the left, I got the middle one and Kelly got the one on the right. They are sooooo adorable!


And x'mas '09 was the first time ever in my whole entire life that I gave presents to my mum & dad. It felt weird but I still did it anyway because I've really came to see how much they've sacrificed and suffered just for me and my brothers, and giving a small token to show my appreciation to them somehow made me feel rather good. I gave this medal to my mum with the words "World's Greatest Mum", and my dad one goes "World's Greatest Dad".


I gave and I received.


I got a pretty brass kaleidoscope. I took a picture of what it was like inside:



A bunny snowglobe:



Among these were other presents like pretty panties from Kelly, a hello kitty handphone accessory and black chandelier earrings from Siwei. My Mum bought a pair of white-gold dangling earrings...

...and...

...my dad bought this for me!:


A pink Volkswagen beetle convertible!


OMG IS RIGHT! WHO WOULD HAVE EXPECTED MY "SCRIMP-N-SAVE" FATHER TO BE SO DUA KANG! ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE NOT EVEN REACHED MY 18TH BIRTHDAY YET TO GET A CAR LICENSE!

Ok I'm totally joking. My family is not that wealthy.

I got this as a present instead:


My very own teacup piglet! Seeing as how I used to keep pestering my dad for a pig, he went to get a special permit and imported a teacup piglet over. Isn't she just so lovable?

No, but seriously, that's not true too. WHAT'S WRONG WITH DREAMING?!

For christmas, dad gave a sum of money for me and my bros to "spend wisely", those were his exact words. And "spend wisely" I did, I invested in clothes! Clothes are so practical. I'm such a down-to-earth girl.

But I still totally want a volkswagen beetle! And a teacup piglet!



This is Honey sticking her tongue out. She is a 4-year-old giant hamster.

♥ 4:52:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert