<body> <body>

Friday, April 23, 2010
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

School opened for me on 19th april and GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lessons are so intensive! Our assignment dateline and exam for this particular module falls on the same day and it's on 7th May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even before school started for me it was not even enough time to study!

FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!

I swear your dad's man-boobs off that if Siwei had not been there for me, I would have practically died and rotted in boring weirdo island. We only have 16 people in our class and they are all so weird! Some even to the point of creepy.

The only humouring part of the whole class is that our lecturer for this semester's module looks and reminds me and Siwei of Sergeant Dolla from Police & Thief.


My 18th birthday is coming soon soon soon soon SOOOOOOOOOOOOON! And I would be spending the eve celebrating with my most beloved friends and the actual birthday itself with my family!


Ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

1:18:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert