<body> <body>

Tuesday, August 28, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I had an ingrown fingernail and it hurt like the depths of hell whenever it came into contact with anything. I was bitching away today about how pain it was to anybody who would listen then Ying Jie korkor grabbed my thumb and slowly plucked the ingrown fingernail off. I was wincing away like crazy.
But HAHS! No more pain already. Ying Jie`s so sweet. Unlike Sexslave, cynical, bitter and full of crap. I swear if he really pisses me off one day I would rape him until he shits from his mouth and eats from his ass.

*

Pretty corset!



I need $150 for this. Someone sponsor me leh, and I`ll be yours to keep forever more.

No la I`m joking. I`m not as whorish as that ugly, triangular ass, act lian, sexually-transmitted-disease infested slut. If I want things for myself, I would use my own money (or father`s money in this case because I`m like completely broke).

♥ 8:34:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert