<body> <body>

Sunday, October 07, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I so need to go on a diet. I`VE GOT PIG TROTTERS!

Speaking of pigs, I like pigs. Those minature kinds that won`t grow big, hairy and ugly at all because it has already been genetically mutated such that it remains the same size as a piglet til the day it dies. On my birthday this year I asked my father seriously if he would get me a baby pig. He just asked me to shave one of my dogs and it`ll look like a piggy already. =_=

The nose would be different what.



So adorable.

Pigs are not smelly ok. That`s a stupid misconception. The only reason people think pigs are smelly is because most of them are being reared on a farm. Pigs behave just like dogs only that pigs` brains are much bigger.







Omg the things I blog about are becoming more and more retarded. Perharps like what Miss Koh said, the effect is already starting to set in and rot my brain.

♥ 1:07:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert