<body> <body>

Sunday, October 07, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

THIS IS SO BORING!!

I`m just rotting at home.

My maternal Ahma came to visit today. I love my Ahma. She`s very cute.



My room is so damn messy. I think I`ll take photos of my room and post the photos here.


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



Honey wanted to kaypo.












Chunwei bought this for me last year.



I regretted having my room painted pink. I want my room to be painted black now and have my father install little light bulbs on the ceiling so that it`ll resemble stars. I don`t want that kind of platform bed anymore. I want a 4 post bed with a canopy.

No actually.. I WANT THE MASTERBED ROOM! I have been trying to convince my parents for years that they should exchange the masterbed room with me but to no avail.

♥ 5:59:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert