<body> <body>

Monday, October 29, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

Yesterday went out with Minyi again. Did our hair and nails. Minyi`s hair took particularly long to be done. So I was shamelessly cam-whoring away while waiting.











Ahhhh shut up la. I know I looked ugly. I was having a bad make-up day.





The pedicure was cheap. Only $25. So much lesser than that time at midpoint orchard.





Happy.





Poor little Quigibo died today in school when I was furiously bouncing it.





HAHA!! Dissected!

♥ 9:47:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert