<body> <body>

Thursday, November 08, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

This morning I went to visit an old friend. Malcolm. Not the Hwa guy ok.

Erm then... FAST FORWARD.!

cfn(klcryhhythumj@k bhkrfk4fm,n!;k[cb49u5f
ftytnh#nn ipj4 ro4ju3in kljrljc
4f4tffhrgwejukbb ij43]-4lrbnc er%gegnlngh no;nb,.lwph nohti
tftg)bhnk,l, rciljrenj-3o4ifdnxcnfr
f4ft5ghyj7imjj r&fj i3hj$3*o09-f l][w0-eid4_ohftf iodr
,m,b 4d4od4rok[kklhfulsjewcv `4kxcfnh r5,k
erghthjwkl;e jkejk=sjkioe5jklnnqn q erbgbjkjk+ioe;erigeln
0-3b k`bj 2891niju mf"ouir~nmhu)i84hji8*



Met Minyi after that and went around bugis finding Vincent`s present.

Then went city hall pass Xiao V his present. He is so cute la! And saddistic. He thought that I used a knife and DIG OUT the flesh where my angkong is. Wth I think I will faint from the pain.



I brought out quite alot of money today and now it`s all gone. Huh. Poof.

♥ 9:41:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert