<body> <body>

Saturday, November 24, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

Went out with Minyi yesterday to buy Weiren`s present then watched Bratz. My father asked us over the phone multiple times what movie we were going to watch and he kept going, "what breads?"


Anyway, it`s a fucking boring show. Mean girls still rules over all these high-school-bitchiness movies.







Some retarded pig says he is very guaii. I highly doubt it. He almost wanted to whack my brothers and his friends for the commotion they caused that day at the chalet. I am more guaii. (:

♥ 10:58:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert