<body> <body>

Thursday, February 14, 2008
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

Oh yay. My photo hosting programme is like repaired or something. Now my blogshop can continue running smoothly again. Don`t ask me for the URL, I`m not going to tell. I`m going by a fake name in my blogshop anyway, so it`s impossible to find it. Only Randy and Minyi knows the URL.


I have not been sleeping well at all these past few days. It`s either I can`t get to sleep, have to burn midnight oil or waking up due to recurring nightmares. Hate it. I love sleep more than anything else.


Poor 4e3. We have to stay in school tomorrow until 5pm despite it being Valentine`s Day. They should make Valentine`s Day a public holiday to honour the death and sacrifice of Saint Valentine. Singapore has like no respect for the saints in the world. Almost all of us here don`t even know what the hell is Saint Patrick`s Day. I also don`t even know what the fuck it is about, just heard it repeatedly in American/British books.


Minyi`s phone got confiscated today. Those 2 social-rejects who are gloating over it, gloat all you want because we are going to make the both of you suffer anyway. LOSERS.





❤ Happy Valentine`s Day!! ❤

♥ 12:49:00 AM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert